- Apache Compile HOWTO - describes howto compile the Apache Webserver with the most important modules like mod_perl, mod_dav, mod_auth_ldap, mod_dynvhost, mod_roaming, mod_jserv, and mod_php.
- Apache+DSO+mod_ssl+mod_perl+php+mod_auth_nds+mod_auth_mysql+mod_fastcgi - details the installation of an Apache based webserver suite configured to handle DSO, and various useful modules including mod_perl, mod_ssl and php.
- Apache Overview HOWTO - gives you an overview of the different Apache projects, such as the Apache HTTP server and the Tomcat Servlet and JSP engine. It provides pointers for further information and implementation details.
- Linux Apache SSL PHP/FI frontpage mini-HOWTO - about building a multipurpose webserver that will support dynamic web content via the PHP/FI scripting language, secure transmission of data based on Netscape's SSL, secure execution of CGI's and M$ Frontpage Server Extensions.
- Apache based WebDAV Server with LDAP and SSL - describes installing a Apache based WebDAV server with LDAP for authentication and SSL encryption.